New member with Droid 2 Global

VinceL

Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I each got Droid 2 Global phones yesterday.

I previously owned a Blackberry Storm so I have some experience with Smartphones. The Droid is my wife's first smartphone.

I've already got some questions that I will post in the relevant threads.

Looking forward to learning from the experts and being able to help some folks once I understand the Droid better.

VinceL

want a droid

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. There is a lot of useful information to be read all over the Droid 2 section, including the Droid 2 Global forum.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My wife and I each got Droid 2 Global phones yesterday.

I previously owned a Blackberry Storm so I have some experience with Smartphones. The Droid is my wife's first smartphone.

I've already got some questions that I will post in the relevant threads.

Looking forward to learning from the experts and being able to help some folks once I understand the Droid better.

VinceL

The answer to your questions is probably that there is a learning curve coming from a Storm to a Droid. The Storm isn't even in the same league as the Droid. You will have to learn how to do things differently. I hope you realize this is a Google phone, if you know that you've got half the battle won. I know of what I speak, I came from the Storm as well. Actually the Storm 2, I also had the Storm 1.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum! i hope you stick around and join in the fun! there's tons of info in here, and even more people willing to help. :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. former BB user myself. once u crossover u wont go back. android os is far too advance than RIM. have fun..

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global