New Member with an LG Vortex

MegaSlammo

Reaction score
Hi my name is Chris and I have a new Verizon LG Vortex, and it's freaking amazing! Though I do have a question about it you can find my question here http://www.droidforums.net/forum/lg-vortex/105378-main-menu-app-launcher-customization-help.html

Hey guy congrats on walking into the world of android lol good choice. I checked out ur question but don't fully understand what you're referring to...can you add some clarification and maybe any more questions (the only stupid question is the one you don't ask) thatll help?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection. (And do you really want to explain to your loved ones that, no matter how cute he or she is, you really want to keep them?)

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

OP
ceboykin86

ceboykin86

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection. (And do you really want to explain to your loved ones that, no matter how cute he or she is, you really want to keep them?)

So, glad to have you on board! Have fun! :)

Thanks I'll do my best. Especially not feeding anyone!

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App

OP
ceboykin86

ceboykin86

Reaction score
Thanks MegaSlammo I'll add some more clarification in that help post.

Sent from my Vortex using DroidForums App