New Member Today Intro

hhilbert

Reaction score
I am a one-month new Droid owner and a one-year new amateur radio licensee; I live in Beaumont, CA (about 75 miles east of LA).

I'm looking to get tend toward apps that make the Droid a more useful tool. I am looking forward to adding some ham apps and discussions of such.

Thanks,

Harold KI6TYH

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome to the Forums...There are a few Hams around.....

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

You came to the right place to get answers.

Mike

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the neighborhood, Harold! So glad you've decide to join us here!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am a one-month new Droid owner and a one-year new amateur radio licensee; I live in Beaumont, CA (about 75 miles east of LA).

I'm looking to get tend toward apps that make the Droid a more useful tool. I am looking forward to adding some ham apps and discussions of such.

Thanks,

Harold KI6TYH

Welcome aboard. I do know one of the flashlight/torch apps includes morse code for the camera flash. Not sure about other ham apps though.

irishdroid

Reaction score
Welcome! Glad to have you here. Always good to add people with varied interests to the forum. BTW, if the Droid can help make better Ham, I am in! (Jk, I know what you mean) mmmmm, Ham.

irishdroid

Reaction score

Thanks,

Harold KI6TYH

Welcome aboard. I do know one of the flashlight/torch apps includes morse code for the camera flash. Not sure about other ham apps though.

Moto torch does have a Morris code function.