New member intro

tbone33

Reaction score
looking forward to learning (and hopefully sharing ) with other members. What motivated me to join is learning all the potential of my new moto droid and mainly figuring out how to get a movie on my device. No luck so far. The youtube videos have been no help and everything sounds great in theory but doesn't work in practice. help! I am willing to pay to download movies legally of course and all I want to do is be able to play movies on this droid.

jlaidlaw

Reaction score
looking forward to learning (and hopefully sharing ) with other members. What motivated me to join is learning all the potential of my new moto droid and mainly figuring out how to get a movie on my device. No luck so far. The youtube videos have been no help and everything sounds great in theory but doesn't work in practice. help! I am willing to pay to download movies legally of course and all I want to do is be able to play movies on this droid.

First off :welcome: to the forums, hope you enjoy all the information. Second, you can download many apps that can play videos. Just search in the market for video player and you will be good to go.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
what he said. pretty much anything that will fit on your sd card and is of supported file type and size... you might have to convert.

OP
T

tbone33

Reaction score
movie download

Thank you jlaidlaw, Sam and Kristoff. I bought the moto droid. yes, I have downloaded movie player software act 1 and "videos". The problem is I haven't been able to get as far as using them. I can't figure out how to get actual movies to the phone in the first place. until now itunes is all i've used. tried dragging a film to my droid while it was mounted but it wouldn't play. since posting my first message I've come across doubletwist and just started an account and will soon test it. Anyone use doubletwist? what do you think? Thanks!

Dr.Soul

Reaction score
I use double twist for my music and video from itunes. I just installed rock player beta and it is awesome I would try both and see what works best for you. Rock player plays just about anything your gonna want to put on it.