New member, new droid user

pdm0376

Reaction score
Well I'm new to the site and new to the Droid. I migrated my account from Alltel to Verizon as I was tired of having no reception in my house. I got the en V Touch and it just wasn't the phone I thought it was. Don't get me wrong it's a great phone but not my cup of tea so I did "a lot" of research on the Droid and knowing I get one shot at my return decided to go with it. So far I'm very happy of this decision. I also looked at the Storm 2 but I wasn't fond of it only having a virtual keyboard and no option of a practical one. So here I am, a so far proud owner of the Droid. Hoping to learn a lot of tricks, info, etc on my new phone.

okeeffm

Reaction score
You came to the right place. It's amazing the wealth of knowledge that is on this site. I've learned so many tricks, found apps to download, etc by browsing this forum. Enjoy your new Droid!!!

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome

:welcome: to the forum! Take a look arouns...use c=search..if you can't find what you are looking for just ask. Someone around here will be happy to answer and try to help

OP
pdm0376

pdm0376

Reaction score
Thank you. I'm looking now for a lot of info on how to set notification sounds for different applications but it's not looking like you can. Looks like you can have one tone and it has to be for all apps. Which is fine but I wanted a separate tone for email notifications