New Member - Grimaii

Grimaii

Reaction score
Hello,

Im new to the forums and somewhat new to my rooted droid, i rooted my droid about a week ago, so ive been playing around with it and trying to get familiar with how to work it. Doing pretty well so far, just confused on a few things.

But excited to be a part of this community and learn some things and find new and cool features and wallpapers, etc...

and hopefully be able to contribute to the site at some point lol

thanks for the welcome :)

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
:welcome: To the forums.
Sounds like you're having fun already.
If you have any questions about flashing custom roms just ask. You will learn through repeating the process multiple times. There are also many videos on youtube that can help, but start here with your questions. There are many people here willing to help.

Remember that the only stupid question is the one that's never asked, so ask away!

OP
G

Grimaii

Reaction score
Thanks lol :),

I am def having fun with it, cant put it down ever lol. My GF is already trying to unweb it from my hands so ill do other things lol. Im becoming an addict.

yeah im starting to become familiar with flashing roms. still some confusion in certain areas. Im running Kangerade 5.0.9 right now, I was using Kangerade 4.0.7 ....I went ahead and purchased the full version of Rom Manager to suppor the ppl taking the time to devlop this stuff for us lol.

im just trying to find a kernel that runs good with kangerade 5.0.9 that has good battery life to it.

I noticed there are alot of ppl on here that are willing to help out to the fullest, thats what I like to see lol

thanks again for the welcome!!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Since you already rooted I will say "welcome to the dark side." Glad you joined and that you are having fun with your Droid. Let us know if you have questions.

For your OC kernel, I suggest using the developers suggestions. If the developer does not include a suggestion give Chevy's kernels a look. They run well on most Droids without any issues.

Mike

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would have to agree with mwhartman, ChevyNo1 has some really good kernels give them a look.
Best of luck.

OP
G

Grimaii

Reaction score
Thanks guys,

I appreciate it, I will def have to check out the ChevyNo1 Kernel's. I had heard that Chev had some good kernels, especially with kangerade. I didnt see any suggestions from JRummy.