New member from Nebraska

Randall

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Randall and I just bought my Moto Droid. Every phone that I've owned has been a Motorola. I've had the Razor, Q, and Q9c. I've had good luck and bad luck with these phones and was about to give up on Motorola all together till I heard about the Droid. I picked it up a couple days ago and just can't put it down. Glad to be here and I am looking forward to everything this site and the members have to offer!

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums!! Get ready for your big update this week or next week....your already awesome phone will get just a little awesomer.....lol

tktouch12

Reaction score
hey!!! i'm from nebraska too. i also had a razr and q9c before this phone (but 2 lg's before those), weird.
edit: wow, lincoln, me too

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hey!!! i'm from nebraska too. i also had a razr and q9c before this phone (but 2 lg's before those), weird.
edit: wow, lincoln, me too

Hey I'm not too far from Omaha. Nice to know some fellow droidians near by.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You just entered a wonderfully exciting world and forum. Everyone is very willing to share their expertise. I've learned so much. I hope your experience, with your phone and the forum, is as good as mine.

Mike

OP
R

Randall

Reaction score
Glad to see there are some fellow Nebraskans on here! Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums, Randall! Great to have you here! Read, learn, and enjoy!