New Member. Former Iphone lover turned Droid Obbsessed.

tayler

Reaction score
Hi my name is Tayler. I am a new droid user and just trying to figure out the ins and outs the dos and dont of using a droid. As my title says I walked into my verizon store completely set on buying an iphone that day because I was sick of my old blackberry, and the consultant said that Droids were the way to go. I bought a Droid Razr and can not put it down and I am obsessed in every way of the word. I love my phone and will defend it to my death. I am just here to know how to use my droid to the fullest and as long as possible. :biggrin:

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the dark side and congrats on your new phone!

alboboy10

Reaction score
Yea even though I have a nexus I would definitely pick a maxx over an iPhone. It's a very nice phone.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to DF Tayler!! Congrats on the Razr, I'm very happy to hear you are loving it!! :)

Sent From the Land Before Time...
Tapatalk 2_ICS Xparent

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to DF! Feel free to join in & ask questions. Someone is always ready to help.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome Tyler!

Congrats on the Razr and the new obsession! Jump in, enjoy, & have fun!

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
When I got my first smartphone, the OG Droid, I too was set on the iPhone. I had(have) and iPod Touch and love(d) it to death but wanted something different and with a keyboard since I had the LG enV touch before that. Definitely glad I went with Android as I am now pretty obsessed with it. After the DROID I went to check out the iPhone 4 cause all my friends were getting it but there just weren't enough big changes for me to make the switch other than the new hardware design which I still do like. So I went with the Droid 3(which got me even more obsessed with android), and now have the Nexus and D3. :)