New Member- First Driod, Came From Black Berry :/

BuckyN8

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Nate and am extremely new to Driods. I recently upgraded from my Blackberry Tour to a Droid Bionic, and am loving it so far. I loved the simplicity of a BB but also love the complexity of the Driod! I often find myself on forums for just about every hobby I have ( Mountain biking, Guns, Cars, etc) and figured I would join a forum about the phone I have (that I don't know how to work). I look forward to learning this phone with everyone's guidance on the forum!

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! There's many people here to help if you need it.

SSX 2.0 and underclocked to 800mhz with ultra low voltages.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the Site!

I am a former blackberry convert as well. Always enjoyed it but I am the same as you, I love all the stuff I can do with my droids!

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you with us. I'm also a former BB user I came from the Storm to a D2. I have kept my D2 all this time even though updates have been tempting haha. Feel free to ask any questions as there is always help available. Dive on in and enjoy the community

Sent from my Liberated D2

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Glad to have you with us Nate! Welcome to the site and the world of Android! dancedroid

haxerpaylay

Reaction score
Also wanted to point out you spelled Droid wrong in you post title. Lol not that it matters.

Rocken that SSX 2.1 !

OP
B

BuckyN8

Reaction score
Also wanted to point out you spelled Droid wrong in you post title. Lol not that it matters.

Rocken that SSX 2.1 !

Ha I just noticed that too, but I guess thats what comes with being a noob!