New Member/Droid messages not being sent

susank28771

Reaction score
Hello, I'm susank28771,

:icon_eek: I hope I am doing this correctly as this is something to new to me! Ah to tell you a little about myself. Well I am 48 (ugh), yes getting near the 50 mark and wondering if I'm gonna feel it???

I enjoy gardening, reading, my dogs and hoping for happiness in the 2011 year. I have a new Droid and while I certainly like it well enough, I am currently having an issue which brought me to your forum.

I was doing really great with it until tonight; each time I try to send a text or email, the only thing I keep seeing is the message I typed and the word sending, then I get an error message stating your message was not sent. Which lol is pretty obvious.

Is this something I can fix or do I need to take it to a Verizon Dealer?

Thanks,
Suisan

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the DF. I had that problem but it worked itself out for whatever reason. but I would just take it back to VZW to have it looked at....

Aloha from Hawaii ... Droid 2 Global

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community. I am a NC native also glad to see another one. Since your not rooted though I would just take it to a VZW and get it looked at like the princess said. Good luck and keep us updated on what happens