New Material Designs Released For Swiftkey

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Material-Design-pack-SwiftKey-1024x568-710x393.jpg

Swiftkey is one of the most efficient ways to type on Android. Swiftkey allows you to type faster with gesture typing and excellent predictive text. One standout feature is the ability to customize the keyboard to fit your individual style. With swiftkey you are able to change the skin of your keyboard. The latest paid skin released by swiftkey gives you an all new look with Material design. With the skin pack you get Minimal Material Light, Minimal Material Dark, Material Orange, Material Pink, and Material Phosphor Green. You can purchase the whole pack for $2.99 or grab the themes individually for $.99.

via Swiftkey

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Not sure how I feel about the material keyboard yet. I flow most of the time on SwiftKey, so I guess it doesn't matter, but I like the visual separation between "keys."

Sent from my Note 4

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Looks good, but with these big hands of mine, sometimes it's already bad enough missing keys with the old style, this new material design will surely have me doing at least twice as much correcting.

bigmatt503

Reaction score
I can't believe how many themes are now on SwiftKey!! A little over a year ago there might have been 8 themes.. Still my go to keyboard even if I don't purchase the material design themes

Sent from my rooted Vzw LG G3 on a couch in Portland Oregon

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks "Material Design" does not look professional at all and looks more appropriate on a toddler's toy phone?