New Market

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check out this video of the new market that is rumored to be available tomorrow[video=youtube;o8unC9bA4O8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8unC9bA4O8&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8unC9bA4O8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

OP
mwhartman

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I thought it was AWESOME. I really liked the comment on how other phones require you to download, tether, then load the app!

Mike

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
holy smokes!! i can't really describe how cool this looks without using expletives. OTA sync of music library?! dl apps from pc and automatically install to phone?! 2011 is going to be off the hook for Andy!

Tillyswilly

Reaction score
now this is going to be pretty cool might i say for for....being able to search apps form a pc will be much better and to be able to just download from there yea can't wait hope it does launch real soon

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Would be awesome if it were available tomorrow.

Appbrain already does the push feature with apps, but it would be nice to have something more reliable.

Pixiefrogw

Reaction score
The online marketplace is up and running. I downloaded some games last night, was pretty cool my phone was in the other room, I clicked download and went to check and sure enough there was Zuma. I haven't found the music area yet though, maybe it's not up yet. When I signed in it showed every app I've downloaded. It's so much nicer browsing the market on the pc then on the phone.

LadyAngler

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yaaaaayyyyy!!! This is going to be so cool! I'm excited!dancedroid