Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Have spent a bit more time working on Live Wallpapers, and the newest one pulls your album art and shows it on the home screen, a bit like the screensaver OS X comes with.

Features:

* Accesses your Android album art library (if you see it in Music Player, you see it here...)
* Shuffle feature
* Compatible with LauncherPro
* Very fast (approx 0.5 seconds on first load)
* Smooth scrolling between screens
* Periodically changes individual covers
* Opaque setting to make pale text easier to read.

Update:

Thanks to the team of beta testers who did a great job helping me identify bugs and implement a few new features. The Album Art Live Wallpaper is now released to the Market for 99p, and a demo is also available for free.

For some reason QR codes won't show up in these forums, but you can find it by searching for "Album Art Live Wallpaper" or "AndroidGamer" in the Market.

Free copies:

If you encounter a serious problem in the demo (for example, it won't load on your phone) and you work with me to fix it by sending a log entry etc, you get to keep a free copy. ;-)

David Horn
PocketGamer.org - For Gamers on the Go...

[Live Wallpaper] Album Art - released! - Android @ MoDaCo

ohioDroid

Reaction score
I'm looking on the market now and I don't see the app. The only applications I see under AndroidGamer are 'Advanced Map Live Wallpaper' and 'OS Map'

djkms

Reaction score
Found the wallpaper in the market however it does not show any covers for me. All I get is a tiled droid picture. I can see album art in my music player btw.

Droid Incredible, music stored on my SD card.

fiskadoro

Reaction score
Unfortunately didn't work for me either. I sync my music to my HTC Incredible with iSyncr and use internal storage (not SD card) for it.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea I get 1 cover that shows up and the little androids to. I'm sure hes working on it.

NVash

Reaction score
Id love to use this but is there any sort of option where I can just add album art to a folder and use that as a Live Wallpaper? I dont have any music on my Droid and dont intend to change that any time soon.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
tried this wallpaper was cool, until i powered down and powered back on the phone, than my whole phone just wouldnt boot bc it tried pulling the pictures back, will go back to my regular wallpaper.