New Lib. user- quick question

salem

Reaction score
New to liberty... just dl'ed the donate toolbox. I found the .7 liberty rom under nightlies.

Question: Do I just need to dl and flash that .7 file (and nothing else, like a previous liberty version)?

I'm rooted on .596 w/ the .12 baseband.

haagar

Reaction score
If you are on .596 with the.12 radio then you just need to flash that file.

Be sure to choose the option to wipe.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
S

salem

Reaction score
Ok... another question. How can I get the blur mailbox back (the universal one)?

If I can't get it back, how I can access my hotmail account? I can access gmail easily.

OP
S

salem

Reaction score
And one more.... in the my accounts set up, there was an option for photobucket. In liberty, it's not there... any way to get that back?

OP
S

salem

Reaction score
Nevermind.... figured both questions out.

OP
S

salem

Reaction score
OK.... another question....lol

REALLY REALLY liked .7 liberty, but I want to try out different roms before I commit. While playing with the liberty toolbox this afternoon, I changed the boot picture to the blue motorola sign.

Just now, I did a clockwork restore back to my original 596 deodexed rom. I wiped cache before the restore. However, during the reboot of the 596 restore, I still had the blue sign (instead of original red).

Question: Will that really matter if I flash another rom? Or, should I reinstall .7, change it back to stock red, then restore 596?

I'm 99% sure it doesn't matter, but I really dont want to sbf all the way back to 340 for screwing something up.