New here

Wheeler

Reaction score
Been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now. Had a question that I had to ask and cannot do that as a guest. Great site lots of info. Have had my Droid for about a month.

MyDroid23

Reaction score
Been browsing the site for a couple of weeks now. Had a question that I had to ask and cannot do that as a guest. Great site lots of info. Have had my Droid for about a month.

Welcome buddy! Now it's time to Root root root root root root dancedroid

OP
W

Wheeler

Reaction score
Welcome buddy! Now it's time to Root root root root root root dancedroid

Well that was kinda my question. I bought this phone from someone and didn't know it was rooted until I tried to D/L something today. Now I am going thru the root forum to figure out 1. What does that mean. 2. Now that it is rooted what are the cool things that I can do with it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us. Be more then happy to help answer your questions.

OP
W

Wheeler

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. We're glad you found us. Be more then happy to help answer your questions.

I have seen your name in a lot of the things that I have looked at. It tells me that you are one person that has a lot of things to say about the Droid.

rangerover

Reaction score
Hello Everyone I have had my Droid for about a week now. I swapped from an Iphone because of the dropped calls and bad reception. I have been very impressed with the Droid. I should have went with this phone from the start. It has a lot of little things you have to learn but that makes it even better for me. Hey I love the site. Many of the things I couldn't figure out I found here. Thanks