New here, new to Droid, loving my Thunderbolt!

BRWombat

Reaction score
Hey all -- up until a few months ago my cell phones were provided by my employer, meaning I got whatever low-end, no-data model was cheapest. Well, they recently switched to just giving me a stipend and letting me take charge of my own service.

I first went with a LG Cosmos with a slide keyboard -- trust me, that was a huge step up from what I had before -- but a few days ago I upgraded to the new HTC Thunderbolt. And it is AWESOME! My son has had an Incredible for several weeks so I was familiar with the interface, but man, there is nothing like having one of your own to play with.

It's been a great discovery to find this community and the tons of great information available here at Droid Forums. I've already used several tips and tweaks and downloaded a few apps I read of here. I'm looking for forward to lots of great times with my Droid!

Brad in Texas

305rev305

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Once you get hooked on the latest cell phone, you'll have to unleash $$ for every new one that comes out. It's a drug. But hey, its our hobby. Well at least that's what I tell my wife...lol