NEW GIRL- Misskittys357

Misskittys357

Reaction score
Hi all, new girl here, I am the proud owner of a Motorola Razr Maxx,I adore my phone. I would love to learn more about it and how to help it function the best it can as I would like to keep this phone for a long time to come. I am not up to date on my tech lingo so you may need to put things in layman terms when chatting with me, it just took me forever and a day to figure out how to clear the cache on my phone. I have the new ICS on here and since then it has lagged, puked farted and seized at every turn so I am hoping this helps all of that lol. I will also be in possession of a Casio Commando starting tomorrow so this will be another phone i will need to learn. Any advise on either of these two devices is more than welcome =)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome to the forum! Congrats on the Maxx!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Welcome to the droid forums :)

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Welcome to the forum Misskitty and congrats on the new Maxx. It is an awesome phone.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome to Droid Forums misskitty! RAZR Maxx is a great phone and we can help you get the absolute most out of it. Don't worry about not knowing the lingo. If something doesn't make sense, just ask. This is a whole community that is great at walking you through anything you need to know. I still learn things on here everyday.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Misskitty!! :)