New GB leak and GPS

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Wow so I finally git around to rooting my TV again and the next day the GB leak came out. For any of u rooted users having GPS issue with the current software might want to give the GB leak a shot my GPS always took more Han a minute to lock... when it would actually lock that is... Now with the GB leak its instant... :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

jogutier

Reaction score
Wow so I finally git around to rooting my TV again and the next day the GB leak came out. For any of u rooted users having GPS issue with the current software might want to give the GB leak a shot my GPS always took more Han a minute to lock... when it would actually lock that is... Now with the GB leak its instant... :)

I don't see a link or anything that you are reffering to. :blink:

OP
L

lazarus2297

Reaction score

I don't see a link or anything that you are reffering to. :blink:

I assume you are talking about a link for the GB leak... It's on XDA forums

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Gps is an instant lock with gb. Im running the debloated version. It's fast too.

LinuxHack3r

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if I should wait for Das Bamf to release a stable GB.

Is the above spoken of ROM stable?
Link please?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

cc16177

Reaction score

Link please?

I'm wondering the same thing... Bump..

OP
L

lazarus2297

Reaction score
Mine has been stable so far.. better than it was on the official current VZW software. I don't have a link off hand it was on xda forums

Sent from my Thunderbolt

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Link please?

So far I've been using Das BAMF 2.0 all day. I cant find any problems with it. I guess each phone is different. Its stable for me dancedroid

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the stupid questions I have.

It appears you have to d/l a GB radio then d/l the 2.0-4.01 dos BAMF. That I understand, but for old fogies like myself, can someone tell me what I need to do to install these or what to expect? I'm d/l the PG05IMG.zip - it appears in the past I'd downloaded this same file because the d/l file has a (2) beside it. Since I'm running das BAMF 1.6.3 already, do I need to install this PG05IMG.zip GB file?

Do I put the file on the SD card, go to ROM Manager, and "install from SD Card? Then do the same thing with the beta ROM?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

It appears you have to d/l a GB radio then d/l the 2.0-4.01 dos BAMF. That I understand, but for old fogies like myself, can someone tell me what I need to do to install these or what to expect? I'm d/l the PG05IMG.zip - it appears in the past I'd downloaded this same file because the d/l file has a (2) beside it. Since I'm running das BAMF 1.6.3 already, do I need to install this PG05IMG.zip GB file?

Do I put the file on the SD card, go to ROM Manager, and "install from SD Card? Then do the same thing with the beta ROM?

Make sure you remove the original PG05IMG.zip file and replace it with the GB file in the memory card. First flash the 2.0-4.01 dos BAMF in CW. Make sure you wipe etc etc and dont reboot. Pull out the battery and get in bootloader by pressing on power and volume key down. Once it loads it'll ask you to update the radio. After that reboot and enjoy your GB :icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Make sure you remove the original PG05IMG.zip file and replace it with the GB file in the memory card. First flash the 2.0-4.01 dos BAMF in CW. Make sure you wipe etc etc and dont reboot. Pull out the battery and get in bootloader by pressing on power and volume key down. Once it loads it'll ask you to update the radio. After that reboot and enjoy your GB :icon_ banana:
So basically I could enjoy GB and not load dos BAMF? How about Netflix, does it work with the TB GB?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

So basically I could enjoy GB and not load dos BAMF? How about Netflix, does it work with the TB GB?

There is a Das BAMF 2.0-4.01 GB rom you can enjoy. like i said flash the rom first in CW recovery then the GB radio and reboot. To be honest i didnt try Netflix since I dont ahve an account. So I dont know. Sorry

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There is a Das BAMF 2.0-4.01 GB rom you can enjoy. like i said flash the rom first in CW recovery then the GB radio and reboot. To be honest i didnt try Netflix since I dont ahve an account. So I dont know. Sorry
Oh I thought on XDA they said to do the radio install first. Thanks for the info and help tonight.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score

Oh I thought on XDA they said to do the radio install first. Thanks for the info and help tonight.

The way I'm doing is quicker. I flashed a few GB roms that why and had no problems. Others are doing the same. Lastly keep in mind these new GB roms are beta. Not all phones work perfectly