New droidette

RightGirl

Reaction score
Hi y'all. got my new droid incredible when my Rogue (which I LOVED) was stolen while visiting in San Fran. The husby got one as well while we were there (2 for 1). but I'M the one that has to figure it out and then train him. I've been calling for tech support quite a bit, but now I found YOU !!!! So happy about that !!!! dancedroid

OP
RightGirl

RightGirl

Reaction score
My "current" problem is that I accidentally added someone to my FAVORITES list that I dont want there. I can't figure out how to delete that person from FAVORITES. I already had 9 numbers I wanted posted there and now I have 10 and since it posts by NAME, my #10 is at the bottom below the line. I WANT to get that NON-Favorite out of my fave list. You can't hold and drag to REMOVE because that drags the whole FAVORITES list of people to remove. I just want that one person gone. HELP !!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to D/F - we are the only tech support you will ever need :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
On my phone (original droid) I can long press the contact and a options box will pop up - remove from favorites is one of the options

OP
RightGirl

RightGirl

Reaction score
Options

It does not do that when I hold it down. The whole box of 10 people wants to then dump into the REMOVE option below. but no box pops up with options just for her name

OP
RightGirl

RightGirl

Reaction score
Contacts

OHHHHH the CONTACTS
I thought you meant the fave
I did that, got the option, saw Favorite in groups, click down arrow, took the check out, saved, VOILA GONE !!!!

I LOVE YOU MAN !!!!
Thank you soooo much
wow
I'm SO glad I found this forum
putting it on my desktop RIGHT NOW

dancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thank you soooo much
wow
I'm SO glad I found this forum