Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
You were waiting on something that I hope never happens.....lol

Glad you saw the error of your ways.....Welcome to Awesomeness...:D

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol, every 2 months it's brought up and it gets shot down every time. Verizon will never have an iPhone.

Anyway I'm comfortable with the Android platform. Works fine for me. Good idea to get the X.

bucknutz

Reaction score
I was the same waiting on the iphone to come to verizon. Was eligible for an upgrade Jan 31st from my BB Curve, (which had to be the biggest pos phone I've ever owned) and finally upgraded with the DX when it came out.

So far I couldn't be happier and i'm enjoying learning the droid. I just wish there were more compatibility with the mac platform. It sucks to have to dual boot and put windows on these great machines.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
It sucks to have to dual boot and put windows on these great machines.

Which is funny since all the Mac owners that I personally know always tell me there isn't anything a PC can do that a Mac can't. lol.....

bucknutz

Reaction score

Which is funny since all the Mac owners that I personally know always tell me there isn't anything a PC can do that a Mac can't. lol.....

only thing it's needed for is rooting really. I would say this is completely understandable as most developers for mac are developing for the iphone, and vice-versa for the droid. Other than that i've found apps to help with syncing everything.

Reaction score

Hahaha true that! And personally I think Windows 7 is just a great OS. Simply the best the have made in a long time. I hope Microsoft can keep it up.

bucknutz

Reaction score

Hahaha true that! And personally I think Windows 7 is just a great OS. Simply the best the have made in a long time. I hope Microsoft can keep it up.

Considering it took them something like 10 years, if you consider vista an OS then you should be very happy.