New Droid X owner(soon)

greedygremlin

Reaction score
I just ordered my Droid X and I cant wait to get it. My name is Brett and this is my first post to the forum. I had one question which I am sure most people ask. How do you get the Droid to interact with Outlook. I have al my contacts and calander in Outlook.

THanks for the help
BRett

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my Droid X and I cant wait to get it. My name is Brett and this is my first post to the forum. I had one question which I am sure most people ask. How do you get the Droid to interact with Outlook. I have al my contacts and calander in Outlook.

THanks for the help
BRett

:welcome: to the Droid Forum Brett.

You can actually prepare for that right now. Do you have a Google account and Gmail? If not set one up, you're going to need it this is a Google phone. Now once you set that up go into to Gmail and look at the settings. Click on the POP and Imap tab. You will see that there are instructions for you on how to create csv files to import them from Outlook to Google.

This thread talks about Google Calendar and Outlook:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/o...-outlook-and-google-calendar-HA010167495.aspx
You do not need to spend 40.00 on a program to do it for you. It's not very difficult.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Last edited: