New Droid User! =)

Hi. =)

Reaction score
Hey guys, well I decided to get the Droid on Friday so happy I did this phone is GodLike! Verizon was going to charge me 323 that's with tax. Well I end up going to target after the Verizon store was only suppose to go there for some DVDs. Walked out with a Droid for 193.70, 130 dollars cheaper than what Verizon was charging plus a 50 dollar target gift card. They also bought my BB storm for 130$.. I'm so happy I switched this phone is AWESOME! =)

Hell Toupee

Reaction score
I have a quick question. I am getting a Droid as soon as a Paypal sale "clears" ugh. My understanding is they are $299 in store with a $100 mail in rebate that takes 4-6 weeks to get back. Or you can order online and get the instant rebate making the phone $199. When you got yor phone at Target did that include any sort of mail in rebate or anything of the sort? I HATE mail in rebates and I am willing to wait 3 days for the instant but would love to get my Droid ASAP at Target if possible. Thanks . Charlie

OP
H

Hi. =)

Reaction score
Hey Charlie the target I went to there's no rebates just a flat out price which was 179.99 with tax it brang it to 193.70... just call.. around to different targets where you live and ask them do they sell it. Most of them do plus you get a 50$ dollar target gift card which is nice.