New Droid User

TN_SQUIRE

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi. The wife & I just purchased our first droidx phones. I do not have any experience with these kinda phones or the apps that tweak them so I will be reading a lot. Hopefully I wont ask to many stupid questions.

Chris

nikolio

Reaction score
welcome to the droid. its amazing what these phones are capable of. who needs a pc anymore? im fairly new too, i always ask stupid questions. lol everyone here is super helpful and very tolerant. have fun.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Robdiesel

Reaction score
Welcome to the best! Ask away.. anything to help.

Sent from my DROIDX

fmdente

Reaction score
Help. Need help. I am tying to upload a video from my droidx and I get as far as waiting on wifi. It says ongoing and I have what looks like a middle launch icon in the upper left. I have tried several times and it just sits there. My wifi green light is on.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
yes but it really helps to understand what ur phone can can't do. its a bit overwhelming but u will be grateful

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

TattooedDroid

Reaction score
I'm also new to the forum...Nice to know there are so many of us out there! My Droid loyalty isn't exactly appreciated by all. But, I also drive a Honda Element that has Droid stickers on it, so you can imagine how that goes over. I wave my non-conformity high!

Sent from my SCH-I400 using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! We are all here to help each other.

Sent from my Liberated DROID2

TattooedDroid

Reaction score
I started using a much more efficient Droid (Galaxy S) after non support from Motorola & Verizon ( Moto Droid). I still use my Moto, for limited use & to shop w/ my profile secret. But, it makes me have a melt down every time I use it because of being severely brain damaged compared to Samsung Droid. The Bluetooth is even pointless to try to use! I'd like to know if there's a way to upgrade it to "smart" w/ out rooting. I'm new to capabilities of Android & rooting is above my knowledge. I'd like to be able to transfer apps to it maybe w/ SD. Where it's not registered w/ a user now, I have very strict possibilities. Help!!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
I'm also new to the forum...Nice to know there are so many of us out there! My Droid loyalty isn't exactly appreciated by all. But, I also drive a Honda Element that has Droid stickers on it, so you can imagine how that goes over. I wave my non-conformity high!

LOL omg stickers?

sent from the Hawaiian D2G