New Droid X User on the Block

keithd203

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droiders!!

Just received my Droid X this past tuesday and I love the phone! :icon_ banana:

I installed a gorilla gadget 3500mah extended life battery, and of course as with all things in life, I'm having issues. Hopefully I'll be able to find a solution from the many threads on this forum.

I don't have a problem asking stupid questions because . . . well quite frankly . . . I am human and I am stupid :icon_eek:!! So feel free to call me noob or idiot or whatever slips betwix your lips, don't bother me none. I'm sure there are helpful users on this forum. And one day I hope to use what I've learned to help future Droid noobs and idiots . . :biggrin::)!!

Laters!!

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum, glad u joined us. the forum is a friendly and helpful place to be, there are no tolerance for unacceptable behavior. we are always here to assist u so take a look around and hopefully u will resolve some of the issues u may have. if not ask away and im sure we can help out or direct u in the right area.
have fun

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. This is a friendly forum, so feel free to join in and ask questions :) We are all noobs at first.

Sent by the Unbrickable DROID

Sithlrdvad

Reaction score
Hello fellow Droiders!!

Just received my Droid X this past tuesday and I love the phone! :icon_ banana:

I installed a gorilla gadget 3500mah extended life battery, and of course as with all things in life, I'm having issues. Hopefully I'll be able to find a solution from the many threads on this forum.

I don't have a problem asking stupid questions because . . . well quite frankly . . . I am human and I am stupid :icon_eek:!! So feel free to call me noob or idiot or whatever slips betwix your lips, don't bother me none. I'm sure there are helpful users on this forum. And one day I hope to use what I've learned to help future Droid noobs and idiots . . :biggrin::)!!

Laters!!

Welcome!!

All of us were noobs, in my case i am still an idiot hahaha.

Have fun with your X and before you do anything to it SEARCH, READ and ASK.