New Droid User SubZero ZeroCorp Trying to Root Incredible 2 2.3.3.

zerocorp

Reaction score
:icon_ devil: New To Droid :icon_ devil:
Looking to Root Incredible 2 2.3.3
Anyone with an easy method email me at *EDITED*- i've been told there's any easy way like the iPhone
and a more difficult way like the GreenP0is0n.net crack for iPhone.. I'm new to droid... have figured out a little about Droid like how to Remote Desktop and use SDK to mod but only in theory from reading. I want to root my Incredible. I have superuser and a ROM Manager and Terminal on my Droid. How do I use all of this to root my Incredible.
Can someone tell me what i'm missing. I can follow along with anything. And I can learn from someone else via messenger. Easily. I'm PC lit very.
email me and if ya don't mind helping me i'll add you to messenger - you pick the one and i'm there.
And why should you show me ?
Why help me ?
Isn't that what this forum is for. I want to improve things about my Incredible and want to learn how to do so, give me a direction and i'll go there.
I want to make some things run smoother and just like I did for my iPhone, I want to build a patch so I can put GTA:San Andreas on my Droid. I miss my Grand Theft Auto and the iPhone had it WHY NOT DROID ???
thanks---
zero

Last edited by a moderator:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
ALOHA welcome to the forum. i had edit ur post to remove ur email & removed the external link. head over to the DInc section to get more info on ur device