NEW DROID USER in love with it, but have one immediate problem solved! please help me

drizzydroid981

Reaction score
Ok, so I just got my droid x N even had it paid for by the time I figured out I had to pay to let my friends use my tight 3g signal for free. I have Z4 and im a Superuser...im just not that good with this thing yet..I can't get my 3g to start tethering. Can anyone please take the time to help me? You can really call me Drizzy though.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! If I understand correctly you used Z4 to root your X and now you want to use the X to tether. I'm not real familiar with the X but on my rooted Droid I use the wireless tether app (free in Market) to tether my Droid and Mac.

Have you checked in the X hacking section?

Mike

OP
D

drizzydroid981

Reaction score
Hey mike its Drizzy, hmm so for some reason my Z4Root didn't work so I found another way through installing DORoot..a lot of usb and whatnot and I really could use some help upkeeping my drizzasticdroid lol I have a tether connection going out but my laptop asked for my superuser information that is all correct, in the end says No Network Access...its such a bummer. Where do I go from here?

Drizzy

drizzydroid981