New Droid user, have some questions

magicman11

Reaction score
Hello, I just bought the Droid Bionic after having an iphone since day 1. It is lightyears better as far as im concerned except for the fact that the screen quality is a tiny bit worse, but no big deal. I was wondering a few things like: How do I delete contacts? How do I add music and videos from itunes to my phone? What is rooting? How do I pirate music and or apps right from my droid(my friend said he does it)? Do I need a screen protector with gorilla glass? Glad to not be an iphone idiot anymore, any tips you want to give me would be cool as well. Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
I used zumocast & was able to get my kids itunes library on my phone with out any problem.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
I was wondering a few things like: How do I delete contacts? How do I add music and videos from itunes to my phone? What is rooting? How do I pirate music and or apps right from my droid(my friend said he does it)? Do I need a screen protector with gorilla glass? Glad to not be an iphone idiot anymore, any tips you want to give me would be cool as well.
At least try searching first. These are all extremely common questions and there are plenty of threads for you to refer to.

Please note that piracy discussions are against the forum rules.