New Droid Owner

luvmydroid

Reaction score
I just purchased a new Droid and really like it so far. I have created several of my own ring tones and was wondering how you can load them to the phone. :icon_ banana:

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a new Droid and really like it so far. I have created several of my own ring tones and was wondering how you can load them to the phone. :icon_ banana:

:welcome: to the forum. Put the rintones in a folder labeld "ringtones on your card. Then use them from there I think

bamfsig45

Reaction score
plug the phone into your pc via supplied usb cable. Check the notifications drop down on the phone to mount the sd card so the computer can read it. Create a folder structure similar to this. media/ringtones and media/alarms and media/notifications. Drag and drop to appropriate folder.

Doing that from memory I hope thats correct information.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As long as it is a supported format (everything but FLAC basically) you should just be able to long press the file and set as whatever tone you want.. Welcome to the forums!

OP
L

luvmydroid

Reaction score
Thanks. That worked. I am assuming to load images and music I would just create similar folders.