New droid member!

sprdthewlth

Reaction score
Hello from Southern California.
I've had my droid for about 4 months now and have been posting here a little bit. Just thought I'd say a quick hello. I'm currently running stock with LauncherPro just to save me stress from breaking my phone from rooting. I want to root SO BAD but since I'm a broke student who's mom pays for his phone bill I didn't want to take any risks at all... Anyways... Hellogoodbye!

P.S. if anyone blogs, my site is QR'ed down below.

Welcome to the forum. I haven't rooted mine either. So far I'm satisfied with the way my Droid performs now. I may look into rooting it in the future.

:welcome: to the forum sprd!!! we're very happy to have you join us :D

Welcome! Rooting is a personal decision. I suggest that you read, read, and read some more. If you decide rooting is for you and you have questions or problems post a thread and someone will replay. On the other hand, if you decide rooting is not for you you have new knowledge.

Mike

Thanks guys. Yeah I've been reading and reading about rooting and I know how to do it from watching but still I don't know how much more it will benefit me now than the droid already does. It's a good phone and gives me more features than I need. I just don't want to be a stupid kid rooting just because it seems like "the cool thing to do." Maybe in the future but for now, thanks for the welcomes!

Back