New Droid less than 24 hours old

chemdud242

Reaction score
Hey all,
I am a proud owner of a droid. :icon_ banana:

Now all I have to do is figure out how to use it, and life will be great. And that is why I joined the forum. I found the forum using google. I had a few questions and googled my questions. The answers to my questions were in this forum. So goodbye google and hello fellow droid users.
James in Hawaii

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome, James! You just entered the "Droid Zone" Since I've entered, my life has been owned by this forum and my phone. But such fun!

Enjoy.
Mike

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hi James! You're in for a whole lotta fun now!! Man you're so lucky to live in Hawaii...i'm jealous! lol

shademar

Reaction score
Heh, it's hard to believe it's been more than three months and I'm still having "dang, this is neat" fun with this thing (Not that it took that long to figure out, mind you...just that there's that much to try if you want to...)

Ask questions, peruse threads, try apps and refund them within 24h if you don't like! :D

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
ALOHA!
Welcome to the Forums, this is a great place to learn all about your droid!! Mahalo!!

PS. I know Mahalo means "thanks" it sounds weird but that's the only other Hawaiian word I know besides Kamehameha or Mahi Tuna LOL! Anyway welcome :D

OP
C

chemdud242

Reaction score
So far my efforts on reading the board has paid off. I still have one lingering question, but before I ask, I will do some more searching...
Dude

OP
C

chemdud242

Reaction score
ALOHA!
Welcome to the Forums, this is a great place to learn all about your droid!! Mahalo!!

PS. I know Mahalo means "thanks" it sounds weird but that's the only other Hawaiian word I know besides Kamehameha or Mahi Tuna LOL! Anyway welcome :D

Maholo is the correct word to end your email. Its a common practice here on island.