New Droid Here

JasumX

Reaction score
Hello there. I just purchased my Moto Droid about a week ago and am still in shock at how much this little baby can do. My last smart phone was a brick running windows (can't remember the model) and my how things have changed since just a few years ago.

About me... I live in Minnesota and work as server hardware tech. I like to play airsoft and PC games. Currently BFBC2 has all of my attention...

I've been browsing the forums for a few days now and just figured it was about time to register.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: JasumX to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us. Let us know if you need anything.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello there. I just purchased my Moto Droid about a week ago and am still in shock at how much this little baby can do. My last smart phone was a brick running windows (can't remember the model) and my how things have changed since just a few years ago.

About me... I live in Minnesota and work as server hardware tech. I like to play airsoft and PC games. Currently BFBC2 has all of my attention...

I've been browsing the forums for a few days now and just figured it was about time to register.

Welcome to the forum, JasumX! We're glad that you've decided to quit lurking and join in the fun! We were all lurkers once and it's much better on this side. So look around and make yourself at home. You'll find this to be a very friendly and helpful place to hang out. Unfortunately, you'll also discover that the only thing more addicting than this forum is that new Droid of yours! Between the two, you'll be as obsessed as the rest of us in no time at all! Enjoy!

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to the real bliss. Don't be afraid to ask questions and remember that there is a great search function available.