New Droid 2 owner

Artoo De Tua

Reaction score
Hi, I got my Droid 2 a couple weeks ago, and I'm loving it! I've been reading up on it on the forums, and being a programmer, am very excited about the possibilities of my new phone!

Looking forward to all the great ideas from the forums!

dancedroid

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi, I got my Droid 2 a couple weeks ago, and I'm loving it! I've been reading up on it on the forums, and being a programmer, am very excited about the possibilities of my new phone!

Looking forward to all the great ideas from the forums!

dancedroid

Glad to have you here. If they ever crack that bootloader, I'll be really excited too. As of right now however, I'm just very happy with my stock D2.

Let us know if you can't find something, we will be happy to help you out.

nyriedroid

Reaction score
new Droid 2 owner here...BUT...

not a programmer and (prepare for shock) my first ever smart phone.
Now climb back in your chair and help me...what are the best sites for info? what apps are a "must-have"? and what's your #1 best advice?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
welcome to the forum!! there's lots of helpful info in here, and even more helpful people!. my best advice is to start reading threads - you'll most likely find all the info you need. you can start in the Droid Discussions area, and then move on to Droid Apps. Also, there is a specific section in here for the D2, with several subforums. don't be afraid to post and ask questions!

as for your question about apps, it kind of depends on your needs and likes. looking thru the Discussions and Apps threads will be a big help. also, you can go into the market on your phone, select apps category, and then check the "top paid" and "top free" sections. that will give you a pretty good idea as to what most people consider the "must have" apps.

i hope you stick around. but most of all, have some fun!! :)