New Bionic video! Deeper look in the device!

Covington

Reaction score
[video=youtube;yqnb4DhNF90]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqnb4DhNF90&feature=player_embedded[/video]

From the same guy as before! Anyone think this is YodaDroid from AndroidForums uping this videos? Haha.

318Droid

Reaction score
Well you guys can say what you want, but that screen sure looks so much better than Pentile..Even tho it may be Pentile, it sure does look extremely good..And the new motoblur just makes you wanna stand in front of Verizon until they drop the phones off at the store. The new blur looks ggggggooooodddddd and its so smooth..Just a sexy little something. I will stick to my words, no phone will be coming out soon that really challenges the Bionic..I know the specs will look good on paper but still...This phone will be like the OG Droid of 2011. dancedroid Im in love again and I still love my OG Droid..Works perfect in all ways with its lil cute rooted self..lol

Reaction score
I tried tweeting vzw's twitter accnt to ploy them into giving me a bionic to weather the hurricane while at the firehouse this weekend... didnt work so well (yet) =) Im gonna keep nagging them till sept 8th.dancedroid

mike02vr6

Reaction score
that phone looks awesome! I think I am in love, nice try Jersey...luckily I am off this weekend so I get to ride out the storm at home, we are right on the water too which sucks sometimes.

DoctorV

Reaction score
Can someone do me a favor and post the entire youtube url for this video. I can't get to it on my work computer and my phone browser can't navigate to it. I'll have to use my youtube app and type it in directly. Or at least the title of the video so I can search for it.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Looks very smooth, makes me excited to check one out myself.

Cmdates2991

Reaction score
That looks super smooth. I officially want this phone now. I was going to wait for the nexus prime but this looks superb. I'll still probably by the prime off contract but this looks too good to pass up.