New and with a problem

Miket

Reaction score
New to the forum: Trying to elimate a program from one of my home pages (weather) and it come up "Sorry! The app HTC Sense - blah, blah, please try agan later". Force close. How do I fix that?

Smuuth

Reaction score
New to the forum: Trying to elimate a program from one of my home pages (weather) and it come up "Sorry! The app HTC Sense - blah, blah, please try agan later". Force close. How do I fix that?

It sounds like you may have installed an app that does not work on the Droid.

If that is the case, you can go into settings >> applications and click on the application there, then click on uninstall.

OP
M

Miket

Reaction score
It came with it and I like it, the way you can flip through different cities, etc. If I uninstall it, is there another great weather app?

Smuuth

Reaction score
1. What phone do you have?
2. What do you mean by "elimate a program from one of my home pages?"

Last edited:
OP
M

Miket

Reaction score
1. What phone do you have?
2. What do you mean by "elimate a program from one of my home pages?"
Thanks. I have the htc eris droid. It has 7 home screens. On the main page, I have the weather, then scroll left and had it on there and I want to get rid of it.

Smuuth

Reaction score
I don't know about the Eris, but with the Moto Droid, you just touch & hold the icon until the bottom tab displays a trash can, then you drag the icon down to the trash. When it turns red, let go.