Help me!!!!

Southernboy843

Reaction score
hey guys im pretty new to my droid X so i dont know much. but can someone please help/tell me how to go back a version of android? my phone automatically updated itself to Android Version 2.3.3 System Version 4.5.596.MB810.Verizon.en.US and i hate hate hate it i would like to go back to the previous version i had. plus it messed up my tap tap revenge 4 and other apps they keep force closing and whatnot i have tryed unistalling and reinstalling rebooting my phone ect but every time i try and download like a new song or play a song on tap tap it says system error cannot start download or blah blah blah application force close...please help me get back to the previous version and then i would like to root my droid x to the latest gingerbread. Any help yall? please hit my email up at [email protected] kuz i still really dont know how to use this forum hahahaha

1KDS

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well, if you can find this thread again check out this link, it will bring you back to 2.3.340 but it will bring the phone back to totally stock (removes apps, settings, contacts etc)