NetQ Netflix Queue Manager

samiusmc

Reaction score
For those of you that used the Flixster "Movie" app to browse DVDs and add to your Netflix queue, you may be aware that the add to Netflix queue feature no longer works. After realizing that, I looked around for an alternative app that would allow me to browse movie titles and easily add them to my Netflix queue.

During my search, I found an awesome Netflix queue manager called "NetQ". It's free in the market. (There's an ad free version for .99 cents.)

NetQ has a ton of features. The best of which, it allows you to search new DVD releases, movies in theaters, NY Times recommended movies, etc. If your search turns up a movie you want to see, you can easily add it to your Netflix queue.

Check the app out. It's great.

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
Just download the Netflix apk for the actual app, works fine already for everything except watching the movie right now.

OP
samiusmc

samiusmc

Reaction score
Just download the Netflix apk for the actual app, works fine already for everything except watching the movie right now.

I tried that app but it doesn't allow you to manage your DVD queue; it only lists your instant queue.

les017

Reaction score
NetQ rules IMO. I especially like the ability to...

add new to top of queue
list near-term Instant Queue expiring items

les017

Reaction score
NetQFree is my favorite, since I am not so much interested in watching movies on the phone.

2 of my favorite features...list near-term instant queue expiries and add to top of queue