Netflix

en28so

Reaction score
Hey guys. I updated the Netflix app on my DROIDX and samsung fascinated and now it runs like crap on both phones. Whenever I play a movie, it skips or something like that. It gets worse when there's an action scene. It's not my interne connection because I got more than 9mb available, not to mention that netflix on my ipod touch works perfectly. Anyone else having issues with netflix on Android? Dammit, I don't want to be using my little ipod screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Check your pm's

turned airplane mode on my phone, and threw it in the air. worst transformer ever

jthebird

Reaction score
What is pm?

have the same problem with previous two netflix updates on original droid. worked great before i had to do a system restore and thus had to download the new app. help please?

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
have the same problem with previous two netflix updates on original droid. worked great before i had to do a system restore and thus had to download the new app. help please?

You have a pm too

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

celtic11

Reaction score
My netflix has been choppy too. Can I have the pm?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Adam,
Would you mind sending me the file via PM as well? Netflix plays choppy on my Bionic. I thought the software upgrade might have addressed that issue, but unfortunately it didin't.

I sent it, sorry It took so long I don't usually get on forums until the weekends

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

OP
E

en28so

Reaction score
The new update forces me to update netflix, so I really hate netflix now. It's so pathetic that I have to use my tiny screen on my ipod, because netflix doesn't work well on my DROIDX or my wife's fascinate!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums