Netflix not working

Dan_08

Reaction score
I keep getting "Sorry we could not reach the Netflix service. Please try again later. If the problem persists please visit the Netflix website (1009)."

I've tried uninstalling but can't. Cleared Cache, uninstalled updates, still nothing. It's not in the media area and I can't move it there.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Tom123

Reaction score
I think it is the Netflix server during prime time. Same thing happens with my PC. Try your razr during the morning and it works fine.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
Nope that's not it, I have been trying it at various times for a couple of days now.

jtpowell

Reaction score
I had the problem from my sister's house today but when I got home on my network it worked fine. I'd contact NetFlix.

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
Well I called Netflix, they recommended deactivating devices, then reactivate. Well that didn't work....He said they would research it and see if they get similar calls. So if it's happening to you call'em!
1-866-501-1604

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Works fine for me from my home WIFI, can try out in the real world if I go somewhere tonight.

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
I don't think its a network issue that I'm having. Anyone know a way to delete the app?

zoo16

Reaction score
Bumping this thread because I am having the same problem with my Razr. Cleared cache, no change. Uninstalled updates and then updated, no change. Called Netflix and they are saying the next step is to remove the app and then reinstall it. Since it is perma-loaded on the phone, that means calling Motorola to check on this option. I'm going to do that and then report back here with results.

Droid4G

Reaction score
I just inherited this issue within the past week. Tried just about everything but no avail. Haven't heard from Netflix support but from what I am reading they do not have a solution. Works fine on my Galaxy Tab.

OP
D

Dan_08

Reaction score
I just inherited this issue within the past week. Tried just about everything but no avail. Haven't heard from Netflix support but from what I am reading they do not have a solution. Works fine on my Galaxy Tab.

I had to factory reset mine to work properly.