Net Neutrality Rules Overturned By FCC

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Despi
Here's what the FCC commissioner under George Bush and Barak Obama has to say on the issue on MSNBC.

Thanks for posting.

Despite being for NN, the host was being unprofessional. The guest was actually professional and made a lot of good points. And Ali Velsi missed the fact that att being able to bundle with their directv services happended when NN was still in play. So his argument there was off.

To me that is my issue with many things that become political. People go "if you don't see it my way you're stupid" when the reality was that both sides had some weaknesses.

Ali Velsi missed a chance to have a good discussion because he was trying to cause an argument versus allow the interviewee to continue a very informative point. Then they could have turned that to a discussion on how we could improve on a plan that allowed the growth without so much federal intervention, also while protecting the consumers from being slowed down unnecessarily.

Because despite all this talk of NN all 4 carrier have been caught throttling their customers and they continued despite what the FCC said with the NN in place. So NN in a way failed to be able to show enough teeth at times when it was warranted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
yep was a gotcha... I have seen the same with water, electric and other utilities companies in my area. they have no problems providing service outside of their areas as long as you paid for the infrastructure.