Need wifi charge case extender

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
My case is too thick and sometimes has issues recieving the wireless charge signal.
I found a wifi charge accessory for old IPhones that did not have wifi charging. I am look for something like what is in the picture and can extend the wifi charge field better to outside the case any ideas. Re Samsung note 20 ultra which has a USB c connection which wouldn't match the iPhone connection. But even if it had USB c it would still be a dongle that would need to connect to the charge port in the Samsung. Wondering if this type of device exists for USB c aor if any electrical engineer could make or has made one that just extends the field radius to absorb the charge better. Manny times I have to reposition the Samsung not ultra 20 on a charge pad to get a signal and even worse with a case.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
My case is too thick and sometimes has issues recieving the wireless charge signal.
I found a wifi charge accessory for old IPhones that did not have wifi charging. I am look for something like what is in the picture and can extend the wifi charge field better to outside the case any ideas. Re Samsung note 20 ultra which has a USB c connection which wouldn't match the iPhone connection. But even if it had USB c it would still be a dongle that would need to connect to the charge port in the Samsung. Wondering if this type of device exists for USB c aor if any electrical engineer could make or has made one that just extends the field radius to absorb the charge better. Manny times I have to reposition the Samsung not ultra 20 on a charge pad to get a signal and even worse with a case.

Found a bunch under qi wireless adapter USB c gonna try this one. See if it is better that native note 20 wireless charging and if it makes better with case
a0ea5905682dfcf21eeb004c3521a778.jpg

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
It works but wish I didn't need it