Need some input. not happy

oakvad

Reaction score
Ok. Got the DX2 , rooted, froze bloat, v6 supercharger etc.... this thing sucks! Im coming from a DX1 rooted overclocked froze bloat etc...now im not sure if i had an amazing dx1 or my dx2 is messed up, but my dx1 runs circles around it. Im not having one singal issue with my 2 its just not fast at all. Was i expecting to much?

Aximtreo

Reaction score
Certainly no expert but what exactly did you expect the difference to be. I have had both and I like the X2 better but I don't get hung up on ROMing, etc.

I'm interested to see how mine works after the Gingerbread update; if it ever comes.

Zetsumei

Reaction score
I've been through alot of phones and I can easily say the x2 is the fastest phone I've had. Tbolt w/ 1.8 ghz didn't even perform like the stock x2 out of the box for me. Bionic is gonna be one huge disappointment, droid 3 looks quite promising though. Everything on my x2 instantly comes out even w/ transitions on etc w/ spare parts. Games play flawlessly as well. Could be a software hitch on your part, I'd try RSD and use the SBF and try again from scratch perhaps? Good luck.:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
No sir spam bot :icon_evil:[/QUOTE]

Please just report them don't quote them

sent from somewhere...

Last edited:
OP
oakvad

oakvad

Reaction score
Ok so I did sbf and there is a noticeable difference in speed on this phone now. Why? Have no clue. But its still stock with no bloat froze or v6 supercharger, gonna do that in a few. So I'm a little happier now

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Where might I find the and plz n thnx

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

bighomey103

Reaction score
I did the same thing and this dx2 is just sorry, Slow and buggy, putting mine on Craigslist this week. Going back to my OG Droid till bionic or nexus prime comes along. I miss my dx1

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The D3 is a welcome upgrade from even the DX. It is fast and smooth. But if you want 4g wait for the Bionic or GS2.

Sent from my Droid Charge using Tapatalk