Need Program or App to Stream Video to my Incredible

raindog

Reaction score
Does anyone know why I can't receive live TV video streamed from Windows Media Encoder on my home PC? I've tried every video app I can find for the phone, and the only one that shows any sign of connecting is called yxplayer. The screen goes black for 5-10 seconds, then I hear a couple seconds of audio, then it stops and the screen reverts back to the yxplayer connection screen. Is there a phone app out there that will work, or do I need a different program on the PC to stream the video?

D

dvdcatalyst

Does anyone know why I can't receive live TV video streamed from Windows Media Encoder on my home PC? I've tried every video app I can find for the phone, and the only one that shows any sign of connecting is called yxplayer. The screen goes black for 5-10 seconds, then I hear a couple seconds of audio, then it stops and the screen reverts back to the yxplayer connection screen. Is there a phone app out there that will work, or do I need a different program on the PC to stream the video?
Windows Media Encoder creates WMV-formatted files, which, while mentioned as being supported) dont work properly.
Do a search for Orb on these forums.

in the first post of this topic are some links for tversity and orb

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-audio-video/59636-streaming-video-android-dropbox.html