need help

michelle4439

Reaction score
Hi I am a new droid owner. I have had every kind of phone you can think of. I change phones alot. I have been using a LG DARE for about 6 months. That is probally the longest I have used a phone. I love my Dare but wanted to try the droid. Can someone please help me? Can the missed calls show on your screen like they do a Dare? Can you get the text messages to come through automatically where you can see them on the screen as well? How do you load your contacts from a Dare to the droid? I have backup assit with Verizon. Can you do it that way? PLEASE can someone help?:)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi I am a new droid owner. I have had every kind of phone you can think of. I change phones alot. I have been using a LG DARE for about 6 months. That is probally the longest I have used a phone. I love my Dare but wanted to try the droid. Can someone please help me? Can the missed calls show on your screen like they do a Dare? Can you get the text messages to come through automatically where you can see them on the screen as well? How do you load your contacts from a Dare to the droid? I have backup assit with Verizon. Can you do it that way? PLEASE can someone help?:)

ok let me try this.. for your contacts do this.

for messages download handcent from the market..

missed calls i do not know about it will show up in notificcation bar

hope this all helps
oh yeah welcome to the forums

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

:welcome: to the Droid Forum. I might suggest that you take a look at our FAQ page. There are lots of things in there that you probably don't know about your Droid.:)

MotoMike

Reaction score
Contact List

I just got a new droid a couple of weeks ago and had started to manually enter my contacts when my girlfriend saw me and asked what I was doing. After I told her and she finished laughing she said just take both phones up to the store. Sure enough even if they are busy they have a little machine they can hook both phones up and have everything transfered in 5 to 10 minutes. It saves a lot of headache trying to do it yourself.:)