Need help with my wallpaper.

Treesmoker

Reaction score
When I select a wallpaper and crop it it gets spread out over 3 screens and looks stupid. So I have a few questions.

1. Can I reduce my screens to 1?
2. Can I have 1 wallpaper for when my phone is vertical and one for horizontal?
3. Can I select the whole picture as my wallpaper instead of just most of it?

Thanks.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No, No, Depends on the size of your wallpaper..Are you stretching the box to the full extent?

OP
T

Treesmoker

Reaction score
No, No, Depends on the size of your wallpaper..Are you stretching the box to the full extent?

I am stretching it as far as I can. I have a picture of A.Jolie but her face is always split up :(

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
960x854 is the size you want

Reaction score
Your Wallpaper needs to be 960x854. If it dosent Match those sizes the wallpaper will look distorted in some sort of way. You can alwase find whatever wallpaper you want and resize it to those sizes personally using the program on your windows os called paint.

Ps. I havent posted something in a while, Feels good to be back.. Mass effect two is awesome. So awesome to the point were my brain reduced my blinking time and now my eyes are bloodshot and hurts like all hell.. Ughhh

Nathavie88

Reaction score
Answer for your 3rd question

I had the same problem I want my photo to be my wall paper but it won't let me use the whole image I just found an app that help me solve my problem and I want to share it to all of you go down load Dodol wallpaper this will solve ur problem there's a free version so don't worry.