Need Help with Facebook App on Droid

OP
M

Michael221

Reaction score
P.S. I just turned the phone off and back on again and it automatically logged out of the FB app since no account was synced anymore.

Soccer Ref

Reaction score
I am a new Droid owner so you will probably roll your eyes at this one. When I try to log onto facebook from my Droid (Eris) I get a very nice message from fb telling me how happy they are that I'm trying to log on from my mobile device but please got log on via my computer to verify and unlock my account.

When I do this I have to change my password then go back to my droid to be told the same thing. I've done this dance 10 times now. Not only is it frustrating I'm running out of ideas for passwords.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as to how I can convince facebook that I did actually get a new phone!!!!

AngryHatter

Reaction score
Go into facebook and click Profile/My Account/Mobile - you set it up there and have it send you a text to enable your phone.
When you log in via the phone you should get emails to that effect.

Soccer Ref

Reaction score
Thank you for the help....I think I made progress but now I get the following love-note from my droid when I try to open any link while in fb. (photo-friends-news feed etc.)

'an error occured while fetching data (102/session key invalid or no longer valid)'

?

Soccer Ref

Reaction score
okay....logged out and back in and now I have the following.

'an error occured while fetching data [null]

I was happier with a regular old phone and fb via my puter only....glad I didn't actually pay for this droid rubbish.

Earthwalker

Reaction score
How are you trying to log into fb? Do you have the facebook account added under settings > accounts? I just use the fb app and have had no problems.