Need Help or advice on D2

Raiders60

Reaction score
Last December i ordered two new D2's, when i called verizon to activate i requested insurance for both phones. Month or so later Asurion sends me a intro letter and it only had one phone listed for coverage, so i called verizon right away and she pretty much said nothing could be done about it(which pissed me off). And i figured it'll be all good , cuz im really good about taking care of my phone. So now the other day my phone gets literally soaked in sweet and sour sauce, from a broken box of chinese food. Now the phone is f'd up and dont work half the time and wont slide for nothing, and because of some CSR at verizon i'm screwed cuz they messed up . i also tore the phone apart to clean it up what i could, so i pretty much voided everything? i figured why not since i didnt have insurance. What is the best way to handle this ? I'm tempted to call verizon and tell em to cancel my service all together both phones. I'll take any kind of advice, if i have be underhanded or whatever.

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to cut your losses, just pick one up on swappa.com.

All ESNs are verified so no worries there.

Sent from my A855, while on the move.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
If you threaten to cancel your service, they may help you. But, VZW has also been known not to care whether you leave or not.