Need help on droid 1

lizardman

Reaction score
Hi everone i hope everbody is having a good christmas time
my prob is last night i tryed to down load a new rom and it did not take and my phone was working good all day intil tonight it keeps rebooting it loads up and right after everthing is loaded it reboot. my rom is lithium ng-0.0.5
any help would be appreciate thanks

OP
L

lizardman

Reaction score
Hi everone i hope everbody is having a good christmas time
my prob is last night i tryed to down load a new rom and it did not take and my phone was working good all day intil tonight it keeps rebooting it loads up and right after everthing is loaded it reboot. my rom is lithium ng-0.0.5
any help would be appreciate thanks
it wont stay on long enough to any thing, how do you do a hard rest

OP
L

lizardman

Reaction score
i had try to hold power and the x at the same time the m logo comes on and stays and nothing else happend i think it toast

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. Then there's no need to butcher a USB cable to get into the bootloader so you can flash SBF onto the phone.

Are you familiar with the procedure? Flashing SPRecovery onto the phone via RSD Lite so you can flash another ROM would be easy enough if you are.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Okay. Power the "bricked" (and thank yo for not using that term) off. Now, familiarize yourself with these two threads.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/74028-root-droid-1-regardless-os-version.html (also found as link 2 in my signature)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-labs/73579-using-rsd-lite-flash-sbf-file-correctly.html

What I'm suggesting you do is "root" using the first thread, following the instructions in the second thred, so you have a recovery image you can then use to flash a ROM onto your phone to try to fix it. Make sense?