Need help may have bricked phone using metamorph...

ben897043

Reaction score
I rooted my bionic to use metamorph and applied the home screen indicator red from droidpirate.com for my blur dock and it caused my phone to go into repeated forced shutdown so i turned off phone when i tried to restart it would just get stuck on the boot animation and do that for all eternity so i factory reset my phone now when i get through the setup accounts it says the application my accounts (process com.motorola.setup) has stopped unexpectedly. i click force close and it just repeats i froze a bunch of my bloatware earlier and i remember freezing guided tours i dont know if that has anything to do with it if anyone can please help that would be great!!!

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
What update/OS are you running on?

Sounds like you'll have to an FXZ because you borked something up. I've never heard of "metamorph" so if you could go into some more detail about that as well, that might help diagnose the problem.

OP
B

ben897043

Reaction score
well i cant leave setup accounts at all hitting home cant get it to go away or anything so im not all sure but i know im running the most recent version of gingerbread and metamorph is a root app that allows you to theme, patch, and mod your phone by adding or changing files on your system and apps. i hope this helps

OP
B

ben897043

Reaction score
and not to sound like a total noob but what fxz?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
ben897043 said:
and not to sound like a total noob but what fxz?

Go to my thread an follow the steps to the T " http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...-5-893-fxz-901-902-compatible-902-update.html. " it will wipe ur phone so u have to redownload ur apps but it keeps ur internal storage an personal data on there intact second u should not be messing with ur phone if u don't know what fxzing is u need to do research before messing with ur phone an it sounds like u flashed something that isn't even for the bionic

OP
B

ben897043

Reaction score
thank you sooo much sargent majord ive never flashed anything to my phone before i figured thats what i had to do but i had no idea how it worked or how to do it as i said i didnt flash anything to my bionic i try to research whatever i do well before i do it but thanks again so much you are the best!!!