Need help finding case

kkholdstare0503

Reaction score
Hey whats up guys, im new here in the forums. So for my first post i need to start out with a question. What is the best case for the droid ? It has to be very strong, i dont care about price or bulkiness. I Have an otterbox commuter series but the piece for the slider keeps popping off. I love this phone and i want to protect it. So let me kno if ya'll know of anything better that is of stronger build. Thanks guys.

OP
kkholdstare0503

kkholdstare0503

Reaction score
Oh sorry i thought i mentioned it in the first post. I have the motorola Droid 4. Thanks for replying, i didnt think anyone would post back. :)

OP
kkholdstare0503

kkholdstare0503

Reaction score
I needed more of an idea of what is the strongest case for the DROID 4. As far as protection and durability of the case. I cant find places to buy just fine. Just don't know what is the best to buy.

comk4ver

Reaction score
I really like the clear plastic covers they are durable and tend to hang on when you drop them.

angele

Reaction score
hard case and tempered glass screen protector, that's enough. good quality of the two things, total cost may up US$50.

droidcathy

Reaction score
Thats what i need but cant find any

Hard case is very common now,too many in the market,if you don't want to search,i can recommend you a good shop online: lineglory.com, i have 3 cases bought there,good accessories supplier,and free shipping to all over the world.Hope this will help you.