Need Help Changing ROMS.

zamorapaw

Reaction score
Hello Guys, as you know i have a LG Vortex (Purple :3). And well i;m having a very big issue when i try to do anything like backup my ROM with ROM Manager by ClockworkMod. And i really want a new version. Can you guys help me. Also what type of phone is the vortex when it pops up that thing. Anyways I cant provide any further details because if i try something, like i did before. My whole entire phone restarts to factory settings. All contacts and accounts are gone. So yea. If you don't know what i'm talking about. Can you just help me step by step on how to actually get a different type of ROM on my phone. Thank you. ^^

jbarrett020

Reaction score
Hello Guys, as you know i have a LG Vortex (Purple :3). And well i;m having a very big issue when i try to do anything like backup my ROM with ROM Manager by ClockworkMod. And i really want a new version. Can you guys help me. Also what type of phone is the vortex when it pops up that thing. Anyways I cant provide any further details because if i try something, like i did before. My whole entire phone restarts to factory settings. All contacts and accounts are gone. So yea. If you don't know what i'm talking about. Can you just help me step by step on how to actually get a different type of ROM on my phone. Thank you. ^^

Was my understanding vortex isn't support by clockwork. I rooted via some other tips on the site, but I have not attempted any roms. Id be surprised if anyone made one for a fail phone like our vortex